I’d like to tell you a story. It’s about WHY I do what I do, and WHY I’d like to help you.
- You’re in charge of change and of stability.
- You need to invest and strengthen your cash.
- You need to find sustainable growth and optimize your daily business.
- You need to change a culture and provide safety for your teams.
- You actively listen to your customers, partners, shareholders feedback and you set a long-term course.
- You rigorously develop insight based on data and you have to trust your gust.
I’ve been there. I’ve been the CEO at two companies. I’ve managed teams in every continent except South America and Antarctica. And I know: it’s pretty rough out there and it can get very lonely at the top.
So I’ve decided to quit my CEO position and start this company.
Benoit Strauven & Partners has only one PURPOSE: to help CEOs and senior managers make the absolute best of these amazing and complex times.
I believe passionately in the power of executive coaching. It’s a huge lever to increase performance. Especially now, when you’ve been drawn into a sprint, but you realize you and your team are actually running a marathon.
But I got frustrated: Why do so many leadership coaches have such limited leadership experience themselves? Why do so many strategic advisors have such limited track record in actually implementing and financing a strategic plan?
Our programs give you the safety and support to work on your thoughts, behavior, habits, values and beliefs. You’ll sharpen your understanding of the wider system and your own role in it. It will help you reflect better and decide better.
So do yourself a favor. Take a minute. Give yourself 60 seconds to think. And if you believe, like I do, that you could benefit from a thinking partner, call me. This is not the time to be lonely at the top.
Let’s talk soon,